Wednesday 6 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - falling into place


"Tell us about a time everything fell into place perfectly"

How about never?

Look at me, my life is a wreck!

  • I don't particularly like where I'm living - It's just until I can afford somewhere that is mine.
  • I have had to quit my first real job that I loved because I can't afford to have one.
  • I'm doing a third year of college because the first two got mucked up by shit happening, and now I don't see much point in doing this year because I can only achieve gaining one full a level overall from my three years, and really, what help is that going to be?
  • I am pretty much guaranteed to spend the next year of my life fighting off stupid problems that could have been prevented had someone done their job properly
  • I honestly actually have no idea what job I genuinely want to do for the rest of my life - the navy is still my top option, however, I don't want to go straight into that kind of job.
The navy, the way I see it, is a pretty sheltered job. Yeah, risking life etc, but they give you a place to live, they pay you a bunch, you have job security and you aren't living in the rest of the world - it'll be like living in a completely different, separate part of the world. Before I join, I want to experience the good parts of the world I currently know. Cause I know there are some. 
I am sort of glad I gone brokeded me jaw, cause it means I have to wait 12 months after it has fixed before I can join anyway, which means I got an excuse to enjoy life before I start my new one.

I can only do that if I manage to get myself a full time job when I finish college in like May/June. 
But it took me years to get the job that I just had to quit. Although my boss would be happy to have me come back if there's a vacancy. So I hope someone gets fired when I need a job - bitch level 8.5?

HOWEVER.
I'm one of those shitbags that thinks that it all happens for a reason. Which is why whenever I find myself homeless, I can stay positive because I know that this is just a stage of my life, and that the good bits are waiting for me at the other end. I figure that my life will start to get better when I have a stable income and a decent place to live that is my own. and I'm figuring this will happen in my 20's. probably my mid 20's. Hopefully by the time I'm 30.

Which will of course mean that by the end of my life, everything will have 'fell into place perfectly'


This is one of the songs that help me to remember that everything will turn out the way it is supposed to, because sometimes I do forget that.

2 comments:

  1. You keep mentioning that you dont like living where you do, so do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am - I'm waiting until I can afford to move out.

      Delete