Wednesday 26 December 2012

Non-Week!!

Thus begins the non-week!

The days between Christmas and new year are what I call the non-week. For a start, it isn't quite a week, but it is the four days between what most people would call the two biggest events of the year; Christmas and New Year.
I think as humans we spend this non-week very well.
We all go out and get shitfaced.
--As a side note here, I'd like to mention the fact that the internet will underline 'christmas' as not a real word unless it has a capital C, but be completely fine with the word 'shitfaced' Which I always thought was just a made up word really. I guess it has found a way into our language (':  Just in time for non-week --

I just love the way that we all spend the next few days either completely drunk out of our minds, or drunk out of our minds but then spend the day time pretending not to be hungover to the relatives. I think it's awesome.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy my non-week.
If you don't hear from me in the new year, I'm in a coma  in the hospital, someone come slap me out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment