Saturday 5 January 2013

My hair

So, a lot has happened this week..
Well, maybe  not a lot, a lot, but a lot as in a lot to cope with.
I can't really write about it on here, but I have on my private blog.
So I am okay..
I can't stop listening to Escape The Fate. I think they really always will be my favourite band. My friend got me into them a few years ago, and I have yet to get sick of them.
So anyway, this past week being difficult, I have dyed my hair. Because that's what I do. I have bleached it (always bad news - I tend to do that,kill my hair, have to cut it short and make it better again, and then begin to grow it again - has happened a couple  times before) But this time, because Live have improved their dye, I have only had to use three dyes to get a lovely yellowy ginger blonde colour that is just gorgeous. To me anyway. I got carried away last night though, when I dropped some on my eyebrow, I decided to leave it there, and covere the rest of my eyebrows as well.
I have only done this once before, and it ended with me shaving my eyebrows off completely. Which was a weird month. That was when I was in year ten. So three years ago now. Which is weird.
Yeah but now I have ginger eyebrows.. but they look good with my hair. They really do.
I don't care if you don't think so.

That is me. you can't see the length of my hair because it is tied back but you get the general idea.
That photo was taken by m lovely sister, who also has a blog, which you can read here. Her latest post includes mountains. And inspirational stuff... better than me talking about my shitty hair.


I absolutely love having my hair this colour. It usually cheers me up. And then something bad will happen some when, and I'll dye it some crazy colour, and then another and another, and then I'll realise that it looks terrible and I'll cover it in black. That is the literal cycle of my hair dying.
But I'm not going to let it dye on me this time, so I'll have it grow as well. Which'll be nice. My hair is the longest it's been in a couple years at the moment.
I like it. I might even wear it like this to college next week.. (:

1 comment:

  1. I've only just seen this post! Can't believe I missed that you actually posted one of the photos I took! We need to take more photos. And play with your hair. Do you have a hat? I was thinking we could put dye in your hair here... but you'd need to wrap it in cling film and put a hat on and go home to wash it out - because i don't have a shower so it's a pain in the bum. i am living my hair life vicariously through you now as I am too old and grown up for awesome hair.

    ReplyDelete